"The only people you can truly be yourself with is family"
The mainstream will embrace non-binary genders when it figures out how to profit from them.
"Which gender are YOU? Do gender YOUR way… at JC Penney!"
im really clueless so please spell out very obviously exactly how you feel in full detail or i will constantly be worrying about how much you hate me
YOOOO TUMBLR, I NEED HELP GETTING MY SMILE BACK, AND EATING SOLID FOOD AGAIN!
tl;dr: My jaw is locked closed and I need help financially to get it fixed so I can smile normally, eat solid food, and talk without pain again. And to meow at my cats.
I couldn’t resist this one after I started thinking about it. Ah…
- Who was the one to propose: Rufus proposed to Tseng the first time they met. Tseng agreed because he doesn’t speak any English, and wants to always be agreeable to his employer.
- Who stressed more over wedding planning: Tseng doesn’t know what married means in English. But what his boss wants, his boss gets.
- Who decorated the house: Rufus hired Sephiroth to do the decorating, and the entire place was a posh black and white palace. Tseng slowly and methodically changed every single thing about it until one day Rufus walked in and hardly recognized his own home.
- Who does the cooking: Tseng does it sometimes, with an artfulness that Rufus likes to watch. The food sucks ass, but Rufus eats it for reasons which he cannot identify.
- Who is more organized: Tseng.
- Who initiates bedroom fun: Rufus did at first, to Tseng’s complete surprise. But you don’t really need to speak English to initiate once things get past a certain comfort point.
- Who suggested kids first: Rufus. Tseng agreed. He had no idea what Rufus was talking about.
- Who’s more dominant: Rufus is demanding, but Tseng is definitely dominant.
- Who’s the cuddler: Tseng.
- Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Tseng is big spoon, because he loves the smell of Rufus’ hair.
- What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Tseng laughs long and hard at almost any movie they watch together. Especially when white people die in hospital beds. Rufus found himself laughing hysterically at Steel Magnolias, only because Tseng couldn’t stifle his giggling.
- Who cooks: Tseng does sometimes, and it’s a spiritual thing.
- Who comes home drunk at 3am: They both do.
- Who kills the spiders: Tseng works hard to keep Rufus’ living space pest free.
- Who falls asleep first: Rufus.
- A head canon: Tseng just honestly doesn’t know what the fuck Rufus is talking about. He doesn’t really even need to know, because Rufus is his boss and he needs to do whatever the boss man says… and Tseng’s getting some pretty good and unexpected benefits. Someday Tseng will learn English, but uh… it’s kind of better not being able to understand the little brat.
- Their relationship summed up in a gif:
- Who is louder? When he’s angry, Tseng yells in Wutainese and scares the shit out of Rufus.
- Who is more experimental? Rufus.
- Who takes more risks? Tseng.
- Do they fuck or make love? Tseng doesn’t speak Rufus’ language, but he’s not stupid. Real feelings are there, and sometimes it’s nice to act on them in a purely physical way.
- Lights on or off? Either way.
- Who is more likely to be caught masturbating? Rufus.
- Who is more likely to suggest a threesome? Rufus.
- Who comes first? Tseng.
- Who is better at oral and who prefers it? Tseng is crazy good.
- Who is more submissive? Rufus.
- Who usually initiates things? Tseng moreso after their relationship was established.
- Who is more sensitive? Rufus is way sensitive, and sometimes gets frsutrated about the complete lack of communication. It doesn’t bother Tseng. At all.
- Who has the most patience? Tseng.
- Which kinks do they share? Rufus likes pain. It’s impossible to have sex with Tseng without getting it.